Friday, December 25, 2009

Kitchenaid Hand Blender Need Help Choosing An Immersion/hand/stick Blender. KitchenAid Or Bamix?

Need help choosing an immersion/hand/stick blender. KitchenAid or Bamix? - kitchenaid hand blender

I am looking for a new gadget for the kitchen, and I decided to plunge mixer. My research led me to choose between a KitchenAid KHB300 (http://www.amazon.com/ ...) or the Deluxe Bamix (...). The http://www.cooking.com KA would be at $ 80, the Bamix is $ 130.

The Bamix is accepted by top industry Blender Online. The KitchenAid is one of the finalists.

My question is for all owners Bamix: Individual leaves really make a difference in the performance of different tasks? (such as whipping the blade of May, shaking Whisk the milk, a meat grinder for soups, etc.) For those who have the Ka as the Affairs of the soup mix behavior?

1 comment:

dudiedoo... said...

KA and I like him too. In my opinion, is that there is a blender, mixer and a desk, not all plants, then, is why bother with one hand. I went with simplicity itself - and do not want a bunch of accessories.

Post a Comment