Thursday, December 17, 2009

Quirky Dvd Players Poll For The Guys- Is A Photo Album A Good Gift For His Birthday?

Poll for the guys- is a photo album a good gift for his birthday? - quirky dvd players

My friend and I were out for a while but it became more serious than "I love you" and others. It's his birthday in the next few weeks and I gave him a photo album. I want digital photos of some of us, and things that we have everything done, I print with the idea that we add more photos later. You know how our relationship grows and all that: P Something fresh and a way to have tangible memories ...

But it also has a DVD he wants a flexible tripod for your new camera and have some fun special stuffed animal that will make random weird things like that.

So, what do you think cheese is the photo album?

He stressed that he wants nothing material, and everything he wants from me for a birthday, you will always (it's a long distance relationship).

So what? Good idea? Bad idea? Would you be concerned if he has a girlfriend for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment