Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday Sayings For 2nd Need Birthday Party Ideas And Sayings For Invites For My Daughter Who Turns 2 In December!?

Need birthday party ideas and sayings for invites for my daughter who turns 2 in December!? - birthday sayings for 2nd

I have read many blog after blog on Google and can not find what I was looking for! I will make 2 invitations birthday of my daughter, I have a nice word to bear on it. Mama I'm so that his father not be included in the tender. I invite you especially adults, it is there is a maximum of 4 children. I make bags of candy for the children (which I put in the bags? 1 child is 9 months, 2 are one and the other is 9) I will make a cupcake tower (Clever my friend Amy comes to help me decorate boxes and make cakes) . What foods should I do? Serve Am I obligated to make games? This is a festival primarily for adults? As it would be so nice to these people? Only close family and close friends, so it's not like IProduction, but want that the people are busy and kids have a good time. All good ideas, we are very grateful! Yes, I basically demanded that the plan of my party with all the questions that I suck (to be creative!) Lol:) By the way colors of your birthdays are bright green and pink (maybe some magenta). She loves bright colors, Nemo and Dora.

4 comments:

tommy's girl said...

pick a few words of his famous comic strip character preferred. is a child of two years, so that the party does not make that many games and things. be careful when making bags stick bag, not everything in the small and are mainly for children. could be a pizza party. for children and adults can just relax and play the kids. Just play some nice music or kids if you have the money and time, can go and ask for a pizza and gives the party, but it adds a lot of money budgeted for the planning of the party. snakcs and get good drinks and good to go.

happymmo... said...

Well, it's a celebration for a child, two years in order to have a few biscuits and pizzas, you coined a pinata like Nemo or Dora, it would be fun for children. You should try to attend a business party accessories, the pre-printed invitations and ideas of many parties.

the librarian said...

My daughter is barely one. That's what I and suggest you do.
A Dora theme and serve dishes mostly in Spanish.
You can buy supplies from Dora, but if you want to go a bit cheaper to save a dollar and buy plates pink / green glasses (for adults), colored towels, table cloths and plastic.
Dora hardware sold at Wal-Mart and Target.

Buy juice boxes for children and ginger ale, soda, and maybe Corona for adults. Buy for children or chicken nuggets. (I was lazy and took my Mc Donalds) is available to buy in the shop or Freeeze section.

Buy fruits such as grapes, strawberries, carrots and brocccoli.
(Based w / your item you can buy fruits such as guava Spanish,
pAPAYA, pineapple, orange slices

Buy fresh salsa, big bag of tortilla chips, salsa seven layers (beans, guac, cheese, sour cream, salsa. Etc..) May be frozen quesadillas, heat can be good or tortilla wraps (turkey, ham)

Games
Piñata, have a Dora piñata, you can buy with a stick or undercut open channels too. If you are less expensive, target only a "Grand Prix of friction.
Dora and Diego have coloring sheets, or a trade.

I have photos with my digital camera and at the festival as one of the preference will be printed out. It was a great idea and people loved it. Dora and Diego, or a coloring book for cardboard are also good for
Age.

They have pockets Itrema Dora and Diego, or the acquisition BUbbles, pencils,
Playdoh and collection.

They have latex balloons in pink and green, and buy a pair of Dora Mylar balloons.




TX2step said...

Entertainment for this age group is not possible) The 9 months and 1 year should not even entertainment, it will only play with toys. Her daughter wants to see a few DVDs and Dora, Nemo, but you can have a craft activity for 9-yr-old. Maybe you could buy something and this could be a blessing for him / her (stringing beans or limousine) for a child. You can fill 2 cups tippy other disposable packaging of 2 Teddy Graham, and a link to the package of craft yr for 9--old. ... I would be the market share of around 2 hours, or 3 younger children is always very tired and need to get PAN. You can see many different types of pizza (cheese for children), fruit and vegetable dishes and apple juice for children. ... T Eastern TimeCo. Rading for decorating and favors. They have a tremendous amount of things cheap and we will send you a free catalog, we will often come over the years use! It should not be too difficult to find, Nemo or Dora decorations ..... Enjoy!

Sweet Little ______ is two.
We are a party, and invite you!
She is very happy and can not simply wait ...
Please come help us celebrate.

Post a Comment