Friday, February 5, 2010

Do I Have Herpes Inside My Nose Can Herpes Get Inside Of Your Ear, SERIOUS QUESTION!?!?!?!?

Can Herpes get inside of your ear, SERIOUS QUESTION!?!?!?!? - do i have herpes inside my nose

This is a serious problem.

Well, to begin my hand came in contact with my "genitalia" shortly after "I'll kill myself now represented in the top ranks (handle) for my glasses and put the tip of my glasses deep into my ear. If I had herpes, herpes can Traveling with my "genitalia" in my hand on my lenses in my ear?

I've heard that if you can herpes in the nose or ears of travel and its brain to kill thee.

Only serious answers.

I do not have herpes, but anything is possible.

4 comments:

Jimmy Cleveland said...

Yes! Herpes ear is the leading cause of death of idiots in America today!

Bryan said...

Not possible. The herpes virus can only develop in areas in which the salivary glands. This means that the mouth, nose, eyes and genitals.

Only if one discovers a rare species in your ear herpes saliva can get ear.

Although some types of herpes virus to which they are to the ear, like chicken pox can be transmitted or other temporary, the type associated with genital herpes we are not talking in your ear.

The Great Pumpkin said...

Out of curiosity, why did you stick in your ear things that could cause such concern?

Country Wisdom said...

i dont think so.

Post a Comment