Friday, February 19, 2010

Leicester Lap Dancing Clubs ALL LONDONER'S -I Want To Arrange A Suprise For My Friend Whilst Staying In London Near Euston - Any Ideas?

ALL LONDONER'S -I want to arrange a suprise for my friend whilst staying in London near Euston - any ideas? - leicester lap dancing clubs

My friend is celebrating his 19th Birthday (which is not to celebrate his 18th, so we're going for that part of it should have been!).

We are ready to go see Britney Spears at the O2 Arena in London, 14th June In Wales, we have no idea to go, what and where party after too. We stayed at the Ibis Hotel near Euston station, so we prefer an association between the two places, and even if the subway will be up all night to be open (which is closed from the station to Leicester Square with me and my partner went to the movies one night!)

I Can someone a favorite club? Or if you have any suggestions, what can you surprise her? I would like sneaky surprise, but wea lot of money to play with! I do not want all the heads of joy / pole dancing / lap dance classes, which is very popular today because we in the past year.

I just get to a limousine, but probably quite expensive.

Suggestions would be very grateful!

Ta v much

D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment